Nocens Tiberio

The ancient method “ The Tuscan Way” consists of collecting 10% of the best grapes and leaving them, hung up in a well aerated space, to continue ripening for 15 days, the time necessary to harvest, ferment and separate out the grape stems and pulp of the remaining 90% of the crop. At this point the grapes from the first picking are put into the must and fermentation starts up again. In this second fermentation these grapes give the wine refinement, sweetness, consistence, and that distinctive and traditional flavour. Produced exclusively with equal quantities of Cabernet and Canaiolo grapes from our own vineyards, without the use of selected yeasts or enzymes. Grapes picked by hand. Decant and serve at 18-20°C.

14,00Add to cart

  • Nocens i.g.t. “TIBERIO”

    Red Wine from the Central Tuscany Hills “i.g.t.”

    Produced with 50% Canaiolo and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. A magnificent wine, with a perfect balance between elegance and softness. A wine with a unique and original temperament , which interprets perfectly the values of an ancient tradition.

  • Age of the vineyard

    From 5 to 20 years.

  • Harvest

    Done by hand, starting on 25th September.

  • Vinification and Time of First Fermentation

    15-18 days in 18 and 38hl. vats with daily airing by pumping the must, without the use of yeasts or enzymes.

  • Aging and maturation

    12 months in oak barriques.

  • Bottling and availability

    After the end of the second winter following the grape harvest.

  • Alcoholic grade

    14% by volume

  • Wine matching

    Roasted and grilled meat, spicy dishes, cheese and wild game. Stews and Florentine beefsteaks.

  • Service temperature


  • Honors and awards

    Premio Qualità Italia 2018